The Bartonville Civil Service Commission will be conducting testing for the entry-level position of Police Officer for Bartonville, Illinois.
Applicants must be a citizen of the United States, possess a valid driver’s license, and possess a high school diploma or the equivalent. Additional minimum requirements may also be imposed.
The current salary range for Bartonville Police Officers is $48,838 to $68,702(under the current contract, negotiations on new contract are underway). The department also offers a very competitive benefit and retirement package.
Written and physical testing will be conducted on Friday July 15th, 2022 at 6 P.M or Saturday July 16th, 2022 at 9 A:M at Limestone Community High School.
Application packets may be obtained Monday-Friday between 8:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. from the Bartonville Police Department located at 5912 S. Adams Street Bartonville, Il. 61607 or can be downloaded at https://bartonville.org/employment-opportunities/
Completed application forms must be returned to the Bartonville Police Department by Wednesday, July 13th, 2022 at 5:00 P.M.
* Excellent people skills, verbal de-escalation, socially aware and compassionate.
* Must possess the ability to handle cases from the initial dispatch through investigation and arrest.
* We currently have Officers filling positions in: CIERT/ILEAS, K-9, SRO, FTO and Detective. Specialized positions can be applied for upon completion of probation.
* We are currently part of the Police Benevolent and Protective Association (PBPA).
* We offer very competitive health, dental and vision insurance.
* We are part of the downstate pension system.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability